Does your child:
- Struggle in school?
- Have trouble regulating emotions?
- Have difficulty relating to others?
- Have challenging behaviors, ADHD, an autism spectrum disorder, a learning disability, or some other difference that makes it hard to function at school or at home?
Exceptional parents know it can take a lot to parent these kids.
- Do you want to help your child function more effectively?
- Are you unsure how to best support and guide your child?
- Are you struggling to coordinate your child’s care?
I can help.
My Special Needs Navigation Services will provide you with the resources and knowledge you need to confidently and effectively help your children. I know how to effectively navigate clinical care and educational systems, how to evaluate reports, and how to help you prioritize. With this information, you can avoid the anguish of lost time and the senseless waste of money.
As an RDI™ consultant, I work with parents to show them how to teach their children the essential skills that make relationships work. You will learn how to identify problems, and through a highly customized program that takes both your profile and your child’s profile into account, you will learn how to teach the missing skills. I also work with teens and adults to help them learn the skills necessary for making and maintaining meaningful relationships.
If you are interested in learning more, visit my website: www.guidingexceptionalparents.com